The Conan GM Screen and GM Toolkit is available on Modiphius.net and DriveThruRPG.com.
This sturdy four-panel screen on thick cardstock, with four portrait-oriented panels, contains all of the useful tables and charts from the core rulebook, as well as rules summaries for quick reference. Illustrated on the player-facing side with dramatic Conan artwork, this gamemaster screen may also double as a shield from arrows, thrown tankards or ale horns, and even hatchets.
The Conan Gamemaster’s Toolkit inspires the creation of thrilling plots, unforgettable characters, and unexpected twists in the vein of Robert E. Howard’s singular vision. Generate ideas for exciting action set-pieces, antagonists, scheming machinations, and weave them into a story all your own.
Within this resource is a host of rules references for ease during play, with essential tables from the Conan corebook. Here you have all the tools needed to bring Howard’s world to life.
- Dip your quill into that deep reservoir of imagination, and write adventures to turn your player’s deeds into legends worthy of Conan himself!
- A 32-page toolkit filled with random tables and tips to inspire and inform the
- creation of antagonists, adventures, and dramatic plots!
- A squad sheet, allowing the gamemaster quick reference for groups of enemies to
- Rules references taken from the Conan corebook and condensed for ease of use.
- Developed with leading Conan scholars, this is the definitive guide to creating and
- running Conan adventures in a savage world that time has all but forgotten.